As a big fan of Saturday Night Live
on NBC, I could not be more excited for the app release for the hit show filled
with hilarious skits from wonderfully talented actors, comedians, and guest
Hosts and Musicians. The app has an easy ready to use user interface, allowing
for a more friendly user experience. The categories offered allow for anyone to
easily access the selected skits from their favorite Saturday Night Live (SNL)
cast member, to those individuals favorite time period. As SNL has been around
for decades, the show has had many hosts and cast members, so precise
categories are extremely valuable in the app function. One issue I’ve noticed
in the app is that there is a difficulty in accessing a full screen mode for a
video that I wish to watch. This can create future conflicts. As this is a
technology based item, its portable and can be easily accessible from anyone’s smart
phone, tablet and desktop/laptop. Saturday Night Live has a wide range of
viewers, due to its comedic skits, and for how long the show has been on, so as
some viewers may be older, the only issue that may occur, is for those specific
individuals that don’t have access to a computer or smart phone. After using
the SNL app, I was very pleased with it’s efficiency, and function, in being
able to search any skit I wanted.

No comments:
Post a Comment